среда, 12 октября 2016 г.

My CV

Hallo to all who happened to be here!
First name: Alina
Second name: Guryeva
Age:19

This topic has to help me find a company in which to work is a pleasure for me. If you`re looking for the perfect person in your friendly stuff my resume can be interesting for you.

I can be sociable, communicative and ready for fun, while on the other hand i can be very serious, thoughful and restless. I`m versatile, inquisitive, fun loving and wants to experience everything out there, so my company is never boring.

I`m skilful, inventive and very smart (:3), so my job has to be dynamic and challenging. However, i dont like repetitive tasks. I fing any career that offers ample opportunities to communicate and keeps me busy enought is excellent. I can also be great dealer. Creating new ideas and problem solving are areas in which i can shine in full splendor. 

Deciding between practicality and pleasure can be a difficult choice for me. Even  though i believe that money is  a necessary evil, but i will not spend much time thinking where to earn it.

If you are interested in my CV please contact me. I looking forward to your messages on my e-mail: shiayusi@gmail.com

Goodbye! :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий