среда, 12 октября 2016 г.

Hey guys! 🖐🏻
This is Alina, 19y.o, and im looking for a travel companions for adventure! ✈️
This winter i planing to treavel to Malaysia and i want to have big company, with which i will spend my time very funny! 🎉👯
I love extreme sport, extreme rests and partyes, so i find a peoples who will be tolerate to my interestings. 
I`m rly love seafood🦀🐟 (its the reason that i choose Malaysia 😂), so we will eat seafood 27/7 ha-ha, and ye, you should know that i like alcohol🍻🍷🍸 so u should like it too ( coz its too boring - drinking alone, if u understand what i mean 😅😅😅) 
❗️The main and the only condition is that we will live in a hotel ( u must have moneys y for that💸) and sleep separately. 💑🙅🏻
I`m looking for u`r messages, bros.📩😋 
Lets spend this winter like last our winter.🤘🏼 (p.s Winter is coming😂😂😂)






Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий